Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Honeymoon!

I think I've been so busy trying to survive work and wedding planning that I've neglected to tell you all where we're going for our honeymoon. And since I know you are just DYING from the suspense, I thought I'd finally announce to the blog world that we are going to (drum roll, please!)...................
 

TURKEY AND GREECE!

I am beyond excited about this trip and absolutely can't wait to go! In the next few weeks, I'll be sharing a little bit more about this trip - including how I'm staying organized, my packing list, a few new honeymoon outfits, and a few new honeymoon underthings (I suppose you can't call them unmentionables if you're planning on doing a whole blog post on them, can you?). If you're familiar with either Greece or Turkey, I'd love to hear your travel tips in the comments or via email!

No comments:

Post a Comment