Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Motivation

I love quotes! I always keep a journal full of quotes I come across and like, I have some framed on my desk, and I have a growing board of them on Pinterest. My favorite kind of quotes inspire me and give me energy to tackle the day, a project, or a paper. And since we all need a little motivation on Mondays, I'm going to start off every week with a quote I love. I hope they inspire you too!

Source: dearinspirationblog.blogspot.com via Shannon on Pinterest

 P.S. What is your favorite quote?

4 comments:

  1. Eleanor Roosevelt has some great quotes! She was such an awesome person. I've found a great source for quotes by women on the women's history About.com page here: http://womenshistory.about.com/library/qu/blqulist.htm

    I can't say I really have a favorite quote, but Susan B Anthony has a lot of great ones, and I love this one by Gloria Steinem: "In my heart, I think a woman has two choices: either she's a feminist or a masochist."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri - Thanks for the link and the Gloria Steinem quote. I hadn't heard it before, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just one of many....

    "Give to the world the best you have...
    ...and the best will come back to you!"

    ReplyDelete